Saturday, March 20, 2010

I should be in a Dr Scholls Commercial...

I've been running around like a crazy person this last week. Five or six times into Yuen Long for work (once until 8 at night), down to East TST then Central to see the light show with a friend, back to Yuen Long for a showing of the movie Alice in Wonderland (which is excellent, by the way), and back to TST tomorrow to meet up with Uncle John. Some work, some fun; altogether tiring yet satisfying.

I'm not sure if that was proper use of a semi-colon. Sorry Allie.

I think I finally hashed out my standard monthly budget. It's color coded, which makes me very happy. It is also on excel (triumphant background fanfare), which I am starting to learn to use. Sometimes looking at money starts to scare me a little, but then I just have to sit back and remember that God is in charge of it. He is so faithful, and always provides the means for his people to do what he has told them to do. I still need to be diligent with what I have been given!

Right now I'm re-reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. It's a fictional retelling of Hosea set in the 1850s. It's a very well written, historical love story- I recommend it to you ladies.

Going to spend the rest of tonight relaxing :-) I love the weekends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment